Make a Donation
The Community of the Sisters of the Love of God is wholly supported financially by SLG Charitable Trust Limited, a Charity registered for the purpose of the advancement of the Christian religion; it enables the Sisters to maintain their life and ministry and underpins their charitable activities.
We use Paypal Giving Fund for online donations and receive 100% of your gift, with no deductions. Thank you for considering us.
When you give, a receipt is sent by email, plus an invitation to Gift Aid your donation.
If you are a UK taxpayer, we can as a Charity claim an additional 25p for every £1 you give, via Gift Aid.
To make donations other than online, or if you wish to remember us in your will, please see “Contact Us”
Other ways to support us
- Please pray for us! Pray that we will be faithful to our calling and responsive to whatever God may be inviting us to become.
- Tell people about us, and about other religious communities.
- Become an Associate. See “Joining Us”
- Subscribe to the Fairacres Chronicle
- Read our publications, which we hope you will enjoy and recommend
If you are a regular donor to the Community, or think you will be making gifts in the future, and pay enough income tax or capital gains tax in the current financial year equal to the tax we can reclaim on your donations, please fill in a Gift Aid Form (Updated November 2015) and return your completed form to us at:
SLG Charitable Trust Ltd
Convent of the Incarnation
Fairacres, Parker Street